Updated: Nov 12, 2020
So as mentioned in couple months ago in Why You should Switch: Mechanical keyboards, i talked about mechanical keyboards, what they are & why they are worth switching to. But first, a little disclaimer.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you buy one or more of the listed furniture/items we get a small commission (at no extra cost to you)!
I finally received the 60% mechanical keyboard I ordered back when i posted the "Why you should switch" post. Having been using it for the past month (little more than that), I finally was able to make the gear review episode i wanted to make, right here:
Details & features
- Type: 60% Keyboard
- Connector: USB Type-C
- Colors: Black, White
- Materials: ABS double-shot injection molded keycaps, plastic keyboard casing.
- Durability: Water & rustproof
- Switches: Outemu Red or Blue switches / Kailh BOX switches (50 Million keystrokes)
- RGB Presets: 14 (1 being "game mode" which is
completely customizable (but static))
- Software: Yes (offering both lighting controls +
macros setup & buttons reassigning, this software
offers a LOT for a 45$ keyboard)